Answer what comes naturally to you and take time to really imagine yourself in the situation. Otherwise, it's not so fun... also you don't need to think in a survivalist mode.
1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?
2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
3. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?
4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?
5. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?
1. How many true friends you perceive you have.
2. How many true loves you'll have before getting married.
3. What you imagine your ideal mate to be like.
4. This is the person you will never get over for the rest of your life.
5. How full it is represents how much of yourself you give in a relationship.